The Atlanta Public School Board of Education will hold its monthly meeting today beginning at 2 p.m. The meeting will be live-streamed and can be accessed here.
Some of the more interesting items on the agenda are:
- Discussion on Resolution of $8 million+ Beltline Debt to APS
- Recommendation to Deny the Start-up Charter School Petition for Hinds Feet Montessori School
- Karen Waldon, Deputy Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction has officially announced her retirement.
- Atlanta Board of Education General Employees Pension Plan Amended Amortization Calculation Resolution
- Adoption of the Capital Projects Budget for FY 2015 – $11.1 million
- Adoption of FY 2015 Special Revenue Budget – $122.6 million
- Authorization to Merge Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Sammye E. Coan Middle Schools and Modify the School Attendance Zone Boundaries
As of this morning, there have not been any changes to the agenda or to the attached schedules. However, the attachments can – and often change right up to the time the meeting starts.
For a full description and comments on the agenda items, go here.
To access the agenda for today’s meeting, go here.
[Follow me on Twitter @Financial_Decon]