The incoming Superintendent – Dr. Meria J. Carstarphen – continues to add executive positions as she fills out the new administration that will take office in July. Last month, five appointments were made and today the Board will vote on the addition of three new executive officers.
The positions announced today are:
• Jodi Lynn Merriday – Executive Officer III
• Angela Smith – Executive Officer III
• Jill Strickland – Executive Officer III
The exact position each new individual will fill is not known at this time. However, Jill Strickland has been in charge of PR on the current transition team.
Last month, the following new executive officers were announced:
• Caritj, William H. – Senior Executive Officer I (Accountability)
• Hall, Pamela – Senior Executive Officer I (Human Resources)
• Duckett, Skye – Senior Executive Officer II (Human Resources)
• Gadson, Timonthy – Executive Officer III (Curriculum and Instruction)
• Workman, Tammie – Executive Officer III (Curriculum and Instruction)
I will update this post as I get additional information.
[Follow me on Twitter @Financial_Decon]